Sunday, February 28, 2016

Skydiving and Sunsets

I don't hear the smaller birds with high pitched calls, but I can hear the doves great!  This one was up on the roof all morning doing lots of cooing and I could hear it fine.
This is at 8:00 AM and it was already a beautiful day.
Bentley was out enjoying the sunshine,
 while Barry was repairing the drip line.
Barry took me to Skydive Arizona today, what a great place!  They have tables and chairs set up right next to the landing area so you can see all the action!
Every load of jumpers the plane took up seemed to have at least one tandem jump take place.
This lady didn't look like she enjoyed her tandem jump too much, she stood out there like that for about 5 minutes before she could walk off the field.
This couple in their 70s made several solo jumps with a group that was all made up of older people.  I knew they were older when he fell down on landing and got up pretty much like I would!
There was an all girl group that was jumping together, they were the only ones to jog off the field so they could get their chutes packed sooner for the next jump.
From there we went to the wind tunnel skydiving facility at the same location.  After watching a mother and daughter in it, some of the skydivers from the other field came practiced their routines in it.  I will post a link to some video I shot of that in a few days.
We went to Robson Ranch for lunch, I had fish and chips which were excellent!  Barry had their meat loaf which was served over mashed potatoes and Texas toast, then covered with gravy.
This evening Mona's friend Carolyn came over for dinner.  We sat out on the patio to eat and it was still in the 70s and very pleasant.
 The sun was going down while we ate and I got a bunch of nice pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...