Thursday, February 18, 2016

Off to the Dentist

I was lucky yesterday, I got an appointment to see the dentist today.  A piece of my bridge had fallen out so I went in to see if it could be repaired.  It had been seeping for a while around the old repair so there was some decay in the area.  They were able to clean it up, check the nerves with an Xray and fill the hole.
I had gotten an Applebee's gift card for my birthday so we went there for a delicious late lunch.  Thank you Laury, that was a great way to end my dental appointment.
We went home over Coal Creek, Woodside drive and the Delameter Road.
If you ever go that route, take the Carlon Loop Road off of Coal Creek Road and you can see these falls on Coal Creek.
I went out to the shop this evening and worked on the fairing over the wing on the Tri-motor.  I got the sheeting put on, but that wouldn't make a very pretty picture because the sheeting is held down with pins, tape and clamps while it dries overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...