Saturday, February 20, 2016

A stay at home day





There was a nice bright moon this evening, Vera called it to my attention while I was working on the Tri-motor's wing.  I got the camera, tripod and phone to see if I could get a good picture.  Boy was it chilly out there!  I use the phone to trigger the camera via the Bluetooth connection, that way I don't shake the camera.  I worked on the Tri-motor today and I also got in seven flights with three different models.  It is nice being able to enjoy my hobby at home.  James stopped by this evening and visited for a little while.  He was in Chehalis today for a music contest, the men's group he is in won and they are going to state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...