Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Rover

After church I was working out in the shop putting tools away when Vera came in and told me the sun was shining.  I have been wanting to try out the truck with the new radio so it is the first thing I got out.  I had all kinds of adventures, I almost had a head on with Des and Rielee as they were coming up the driveway in their car.  I made a hard right into the grass because the little truck would sure come out second best to the car.  Then I went down the driveway towards Steve and Dianne's and here came Sam barking at it, he wasn't sure what to make of it.  Laury came out and got him calmed down.
Mik, Michelle and James came up tonight to celebrate my birthday.  They brought pizza for dinner and we shared the peanut butter pie Cathy, Bridget and Tor had brought up.  Both were delicious and I had an extra piece of each one.  They also gave me this Rover Revolution for my birthday.
James figured it out while I was still reading the instructions and took this picture of me.
It connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth and you can drive it with your phone and see what it's camera is taking pictures of.  There is a camera looking out the front to drive by and one in the turret that you can aim from the phone.
This the picture the Rover took in the picture above.  I can see that I will have some fun with this!  It was a fun evening, Thanks Mik, Michelle and James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...