Thursday, February 25, 2016

A tour of the town and dominos

Barry took me to the Robinson Ranch R/C club field today and we visited with a great group of guys and watched a little flying.  Then he took me on a tour of Main Street it looked just like it probably did in the 50s!  I was so busy looking at it that I forgot to take a picture.
But I did remember when we got to Grande Sports World, where a lot of the professional soccer teams come to practice before the season starts.
These are fields they practice on.
It got up into the 80s today, I got my shorts out and put them on, a first for this year.  We spent the afternoon outside visiting and I took a bunch of pictures.  There are lots of doves around and they are one of the few birds I can hear.  This one was up in the tree by the feeder.
The quail were hard to get a good picture of, they are always moving and they are fast!
There are a few of these little lizards out there and this is the only one I managed to get a picture of.
After an excellent dinner of tamales, we played dominoes.  I have never played with Fifteen Dominoes and they had to teach me the rules, so it was beginner's luck when I won the first round, because I managed to come in last at the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...