Friday, February 7, 2014

A good inside day!

I meant to put this picture with yesterday's posting, but I forgot.  I was surprised how well the cell phone did in the dark, using only the shops motion light.
It was a beautiful sunshiny day for most of today, but it never got above freezing.  We were content to stay inside and work on the computer room most of the day.  I think it started snowing about four this afternoon.
This corner of the computer room has been a disaster for quite a while.  The smaller bookcase is what I picked up yesterday in Longview.  I moved all the boxes that were stacked in the corner, rearranged the file cabinets and put the bookcase where they had been.  Now I can get to all the shelves, before, I couldn't even get close to the bigger bookcase.  Once I had everything in it's place, I spent the afternoon sorting paper work that had built up on the desk.  I ended up with a pretty good pile that went into the garbage.
I had set up that lifetime table next to the desk in the computer room so I can work on kits that don't take any cutting or sanding.  This evening, I went out and got my new project, the Eflite J-3 Cub.  I sold my old bigger one at the last swap meet because this one is closer to scale and a little smaller which will make it easier to haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...