Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ride to the creek

I did some painting on the Dirty Birdy wing today, while it was drying between coats, I decided to get some wood pellets in for the coming cold spell.  Of course, the 4 wheeler wouldn't start, so I had to get the jump start power pack out.  After I hauled the pellets to the shop and unloaded them, I took a ride around our trails to see how they were after the wind storm.  I only found one small maple down across a section, something to do when the weather gets better.

It was so nice out that I decided to ride to the creek and see how it looked.  It was really peaceful down there, no one had been there for a while, as I didn't see any tracks.  I took the pictures from the bridge.  On the North side, I noticed the creek has undercut the trees and they lean in toward the creek.  The cedar has been that way for quite a while because the branches have started growing up.  Later, I put a few more coats of primer on the wing and did a little sanding.  I spent the evening messing around on the computer and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...