Tuesday, February 4, 2014

3 Yellow Slips!

Big surprise this morning when I opened the door, it was snowing!  Just Vera and I this morning, Pastor Pam did not get back from Vancouver in time because of the snow.
There were not many people walking, we finally got passed by two guys and that was the only people we saw.  After breakfast at BK, we dropped off a CD rack we were giving to Pastor Pam.  Then we ran to Longview to look for a Lifetime table I wanted.  No snow down there, we tried a bunch of stores with no luck, but I did get some RV antifreeze that I needed for the motor home.  We stopped at the Post Office on the way home and I hit the jackpot!  Three yellow slips for packages, I had to make two trips to the car, one was too big to pack with the others.  Then it was home to look at our treasures, I had ordered a new squirrel proof suet feeder and bird feeder.  I got the suet feeder hung up right away, but we need another shepherd hook for the bird feeder.  I also got a landing gear and some carbon fiber I ordered for one of my projects.  The birds found the new suet feeder before the day was over.  I went online and typed in Lifetime table on Amazon, the first one in the list was the one I wanted, so I ordered it, it will be here Thursday.  I did a little work on the Dirty Birdy, the rudder servo is now mounted and I just have to run the linkage.  I also got the plan drawn for repairing the little Yak with the carbon fiber that came today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...