Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seahawks Win!

Vera went to bible class this morning, then I met her at church for the service.  There was lots of Seahawks and Bronco's gear and then after the service, we had Seahawks cake.  After church, I did a little work on the Dirty Birdy and while the paint was drying, I walked over to the Robinson's to see what was going on there.  Dianne mentioned that I was invited to a birthday party for her and Parker over at Gabe and Des's at half time.
The Seahawks were doing great at half time, 22 to 0, so everyone at the party was in a great mood, no Bronco fans there.  This is Dianne and Parker just before they blew out the candles.  We had another Seahawks theme cake, plus a cherry cheese cake and several flavors of ice cream to choose from.  I picked the Reese's ice cream and it was delicious! 
Auna, Dan, Parker and Emmy posed for a picture afterwards, so I whipped out my phone and got one too.  Then it was time to head back home for the second half, they forced (well maybe I didn't argue a bit) two pieces of cheese cake and three pieces of cake on me to take home.
The second half started good with the opening kickoff being returned for a touchdown!  It was a great game for a Seahawks fan, of course I had three Seahawks shirts on and my lucky Seahawks socks.  43 to 8 was the final score, one of the best Sundays I have spent in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...