Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday still feeling the afterglow of the big Seahawks win!

Our church group added Mondays to the days we walk, there were four of us this morning, it sure gets the day off to a good start.  I spent most of the day messing around on the computer reading the stories about the game.  I headed to the shop and ended up over at Steve and Dianne's, I had a great time there talking about the game with them.  Ava put Steve's glasses on and came over in front of me clowning around, so I snapped a picture, not the clearest, but you get the idea.  Then when I took a picture of Harper, she gave me a funny look also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...