Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yak

The big news this morning was James and Mik were at the Seahawks parade in Seattle.  Mik sent us pictures during the day and James sent several videos.  James told me there was 1.1 million people there.
Vera had bible study this morning, I got started on the Yak repair using the carbon fiber that came yesterday.  Since the wing was finished with ailerons attached I couldn't make the fuselage like it originally was.  I came up with a plan to slip the wing in from the front so I could leave those ailerons on.
This is where I ended up tonight, the tail mount is done and I made up a slide in motor mount that will bolt in, so I will be able to remove things if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...