Saturday, February 15, 2014

Visitors!

I worked in the shop most of the day, finishing up the pilot for the Cub and figuring out a way to mount him.  He has to be removable because he is right over the servos.  I also added a boom mike to his headset and a cord running down.  I made good headway on the Yak I am repairing, I laminated up a curved piece to form the canopy, 3 layers of 1/16 balsa with carbon fiber between them.  It should be plenty strong enough for an occasional nose over.  I made a run to the store and post office this afternoon, my new Seahawks Super Bowl Champions hat showed up, along with James' tee shirt and the latest Hallmark card program for the computer.
This evening, there was a knock on the door and Mik came in with this valentines day Azalea for Vera.  They couldn't stay as they were on the way to a ball game and had friends in the car.  A little later, James and his friends stopped by, they were on the way to a birthday party and did not want to be the first ones there.  They had heard that there was only family there so far.  We gave James his hat and shirt before they left and I got to give them a short tour of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...