Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Lazy Day!

We were lucky on our walk this morning, when the downpour started, we were almost finished, only a block from the car.  I got the aileron servos all installed on the Cub today, then I took the wing to the shop so I could glue the aileron hinges in.  While I was waiting for the glue to dry, I started covering the Yak fuselage.  I had dug around in my covering boxes and found some yellow that looked pretty close.  Then I realized it was made by the same company that manufactured the Yak, I had a perfect match when I put it together for the picture.  Not too much else went on here today, kind of a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...