Friday, October 25, 2013

Almost done!

About noon, I went up and exercised Sam, then I went to work determined to finish the Blazer today.  Well, I did not make it, the heater core took a couple of trips in and out before the tubes lined up.  Then the ECM (Electronic Control Module) fought me tooth and nail before it finally slid into it's bracket.  The radio and glove box went in fairly easy, maybe a little too easy, because I had to take some screws back out to mount the radio bezel.  I was ready to quit when it was time to head for the Mark Morris game.  Tonight was homecoming and they were fired up, winning 49 to 22.  The girl in the Pink dress won.  James played on defense, and I missed it or there would be some pictures here.  I watch closely when they are on offense, but since he doesn't play defense regularly, I did not notice he was in.  I was pretty sore from all the wrestling around under the dash, so we headed straight home to the heat pad after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...