Friday, October 4, 2013

No Picture Friday!

Wednesday when Vera went to bible study the windshield wipers in the van would not work, so I went out this morning to work on them.  It appears that one of the contacts for the stop/start position is worn off, I ended up wiring around it, so the wipers work, but only have one speed.  During our big rains last week, I noticed the down spout was plugged, I got the ladder out and cleaned the gutters and down spouts, then flushed them out with the hose.  The last job outside today was washing the car, it had been a while since it's last wash, so it turned into a pretty big job.  I settled in for a little TV and checking on the score of  Mark Morris's game in Aberdeen that James was at.  It did not look good for the first three quarters, but they ended up winning.

Since I did not take a picture today, I hunted one up from ten years ago when I test flew my new Extra 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...