Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sunrise!

When I opened the kitchen blinds this morning, there was a beautiful sunrise, so I grabbed a camera and headed out to take some pictures.  The thermometer read 34, but there was frost on the roofs again.  I spent the morning putting things away in the shop, I could hardly get through the door!  Vera had bible study this morning, after she got home and we had lunch, I installed a few more pieces of threshold.  This evening, I did some more cleaning so I could get to the Halloween decorations.  I got out the light up pumpkins and set them up for tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...