Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Putting things away!

Vera had bible study this morning, I sorted some of my aviation books and got them organized on the baker's rack by my chair.  After Vera got home, I made up some end panels for the bookcase and she started putting things back.
You can see the heat pad on my chair, my back is a little tender so I spent several sessions on it today.  I still have the baseboards to install and Vera has a couple of tote bins of stuff to put away, but the job is starting to wind down.  Vera made a great tasting tuna soap for dinner, I was adding some cheese to my bowl and dumped in about half the bag by accident.  I stirred it all together and added some oyster crackers and it turned out even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...