Saturday, October 19, 2013

My expensive leaf blower.

I worked on the floor project some more today, I got some of the thresholds put down and made up another section of baseboard.  We made a mail run this afternoon, then we went for a ride.  We went down Pleasant Hill Rd to Ostrander, crossed over to Lexington and came up the West Side Hwy to Sandy Bend Rd.  We took Sandy Bend Rd to Wren Loop, went up Delameter Rd to Conger Rd.  Conger Rd is where I took the first picture, a lot of the leaves have fallen, but it still looks pretty in some areas.
Then it was up Ph-10 to Quick Rd, down Quick Rd to Umiker Rd, over Umiker to Ph-10 and finally home.  I made several photo stops along the way, this one was taken on Umiker Rd.
I took a break late in the afternoon and used the new Trex 500 to blow leaves off the driveway.  I ran two battery packs through it, and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...