Friday, October 18, 2013

Toledo Flying

We got to the flying field in Toledo about 10:30 this morning, it was still a little foggy and low clouds.  About noon it cleared up and the rest of the day was really nice.  There ended up being ten people out there enjoying the day.
One of the guys brought out a new autogyro, the first time I have ever seen a model one fly.  I ended up putting in 12 flights on 6 of my planes.  Vera took the great picture of the Jet Ranger on it's second flight of the day.  We got home about 6 and after putting things away, I crashed in my chair for quite a while before coming in to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...