Sunday, October 6, 2013

Off to church!

Today was our new Pastor's first Sunday, so we have been looking forward to seeing her.  I woke up this morning sure it was Monday and it was quite a while before I realized my mistake, that meant I had to change clothes as I was dressed to work on the floor.  We had a good time at church, Pam seemed like a really nice person and she is very enthusiastic.  We stayed for the social time after the service and I had nice visits with a couple of our friends.

The leaves are starting to turn, so Vera was out taking some pictures this afternoon.  This is a Burning Bush that Michelle gave Vera.
I had been mowing, so Vera took a picture of me as I finished up the lawn.  Then I went out to mow our trails, several alders had fallen during the last wind storm so we ended up with the 4-wheeler out there winching them into the brush.  
When I was done, I took a ride down to the creek on the 4 wheeler.  After I put everything away, I went in and watched my recording of the Seahawks game, that was a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...