Thursday, June 30, 2016

Visit to Barry's

I had all kinds of things planned for today, seaplane flying in the morning, a trip to Puyallup, a stop at Barry's and Costco.  I was planning on going to Puyallup to deliver the money for the kits I have been selling for a friend who has Parkinson's.  I emailed him and in the end he wanted to donate one thousand dollars to the model club and I was to keep the rest for my troubles.  Since part of the reason for seaplane flying was it was on the way to Puyallup I talked myself into not getting up early to go there.  Instead, we made a later start, took the back road and headed to Barry's to pick up a generator and store it for him.  When we got to Barry's no one was home or answered the phone so  we went to Mod Pizza for lunch.  When no one was here after that we headed to Costco but Barry called before we got very far and I turned around.  It turned out he was at the dentist.  I got a nice picture of Barry and Bentley while we were visiting.
Bentley is giving me the eye!
Barry and I are loading the generator, it was a tight fit but we made it.  Everything even the ramps fit just like I had planned.
Barry and Mona did a great job on the front yard, it is easy to see why it sold in two days.  Vera and I made our stop at Costco and then went home via the Little Rock Road.  It was a nice pleasant drive, when we got to Chehalis I was ready to be home so it was freeway the rest of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...