Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Water Fall and Baskets

This is one of the baskets Vera and I redid this spring, I am really proud of it.
The pond started losing water like crazy!  I filled it up at night and it was almost empty the next day.  I did some checking and found the fire weed and grass had roots going down into the water blocking the channel.  Getting them out turned into a real wrestling match, but I won and it is flowing great now.
When James brought up Vera's Mother's Day basket he moved the Parrots Beak one to a different hook.  I have fertilized it several times and it now has way more blooms than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...