Friday, June 3, 2016

Mowing

The Cowlitz Valley Radio Control Flyers had a barbecue scheduled this Sunday so I decided to go down and make sure the field was mowed.  I don't care for their mower so I loaded mine onto the trailer and we headed out early before it warmed up.  We got there just after the club vice president Mike who had the same idea.  I unloaded my mower and he used the club mower so we were all done by noon.  We spent the rest of the day enjoying our air conditioning.
We were outside about 8:00 when we noticed the deer by the apple tree.  They stayed right there and ate while I talked to them softly and took pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...