Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dental Appointments

 We both had dental cleanings scheduled today, Vera suggested taking the little quad and flying at Willow Grove afterwards.  My appointment ran a little long because they found a spot that needed filling.  Luckily the dentist had an opening right after my cleaning.  I moved to his area and everything went great.
It was pretty windy in the Longview area but I gave it a try.  The faster quads handle wind fairly well and mine is a type of racing quad.  It did get bounced around quite a bit.
We were parked right at the end of the park at a turn around,
Vera found a nice rock to sit on and knit, she also warned me that I was getting close to some power lines.  This picture is as I was coming in to land..  Some of the club members have come out here and flown their planes over the sandy area.
The park is owned by the Port of Longview and they are happy with us flying there.  I stopped on the way out and took this picture of the river.  After that we went to Applebee's for dinner and then stopped at Fred Meyer for a few things.
This evening I went out to test the low light video camera at about 9:30, that is me in black on the deck.  These pictures are screen captures of the video, the camera is not real high resolution, 1280 x 720.
 I was surprised that the video was in color, when I went back under the trees it changed to black and white.  I have sure been having a good time with this new camera the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...