Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Slow but sure!

I have been slowly working on the covering of the Trimotor.  I have everything on the fuselage done so I did the bottom center section of the wing on Tuesday.  Of course I cut the hole for the wiring in the wrong spot and had to make up a new piece of covering.  I am still not sure what I did wrong!
Today I discovered a couple of spots on the wing that needed filling before I could cover it.  While the filler was drying, I made up brackets for mounting the dummy engines and mounted the center one.  I have some more detail to add to engine but I wanted to see how it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...