Thursday, June 23, 2016

Vera's Birthday

It was Vera's birthday today, I went down to the Flower Pot yesterday while Vera was at bible study and ordered this basket for her.  Laury was working and did a great job making it up.  This afternoon we went out for lunch at Gee Cee's.  They serve large portions, Vera and I both brought half of our meal home and had it for dinner.
Vera really likes the hanging basket from the Mik, Michelle and James.  I watered and fertilized it today and it is recovering from the move nicely.  James and Kolbi came up to wish Vera a happy birthday, I totally forgot to take a picture of them with Vera and the basket.  We settled in later and watched the latest American Ninja Warrior and the Spartan's this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...