Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Flowers and Triplane

Vera's bible study class had a celebration for her birthday today, her friend Carole gave her these roses.
James and Levi brought up this huge hanging basket for Vera's birthday from Mik, Michelle and him.  I had James hang it and I am glad I did because he said it was heavy!  He also brought her a bottle of fertilizer for it.
A friend had a bunch of radio control equipment he wanted to get rid of, I made an offer and he accepted it.  He stopped by and delivered it today, we had a good visit while getting caught up.  Just as he was getting ready to leave James came in to tell me he had brought the basket and that I had company.  Another modeler from Long Beach had stopped by to visit, his daughter has move to a place a little further up the Spirit Lake Hwy.  I introduced the two visitors and went to help James with the hanging basket.  James and Levi had to head right back, so I went back and visited with Todd and Dennis a little more.  After lunch Vera and I started going through the stuff I had bought.  This little Fokker Triplane was part of it and after binding it to my transmitter I got in a couple of flights.
I went out on the back porch and put one twilight flight on the little quad.  I had a good time and then I turned off the power in the wrong order and lost the video I had shot.  With a little luck I will get it right next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...