Monday, July 2, 2018

Jordon's Face Paint

Debbie, Josh and Jordon were at the beach this weekend and posted some really cute pictures of them.
Josh posted this one of Jordon when he got his face painted, he is so darn cute!
This is a screen capture from my quad video tonight, I flew two flights out through the woods.  I have flown it a couple of times this weekend and today.  I changed props last night and it was a lot smoother, the old ones were nicked up from running into things.  It is amazing how the MOHS surgery tired me out, it didn't seem like that big of an operation but I have been wiped out for the last few days.  Today I felt better so maybe I am over the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...