Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Visitors

What is it?  I will let you know towards the end of this post.  Barry stopped by today, he had been to Portland and dropped Mona off at the airport.  Mona was going down to San Francisco to visit her sister for a week.
Yesterday Cathy and Bob brought up the pictures from our class reunion so we got to show them to Barry and James when he came by later.  James brought up my Fathers Day present from their family.  It was a folding work light and boy is it bright!  It took me a while, but I finally found the outlets and USB charging ports in the base.  I worked on the delta today, it is fun figuring out some of the things I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...