Sunday, July 15, 2018

A first!

Right after my shower I noticed this buck walking by the bedroom window.  He was kind of nervous so when I bumped the window with the lens he took off but I did get two pictures.
I had every intention of doing some covering on the delta today so Vera and I cleaned the North bench this morning.
We had stacked the stuff from the North bench on the East bench so we ended up cleaning it also.  By then I didn't feel like covering so after lunch we started on the electronics bench.
This is how it looked when we quit tonight.  I think this is the first time all three benches have been clean at the same time.  I won't mention how the South bench looks!  It was a good day and I know where lots of my things are now as we did some labeling while putting them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...