Saturday, July 14, 2018

Desk

Vera and I got started putting things in the desk this morning.  I also went through and threw away some old electronics that I will probably never use again.  We may need overload springs on the garbage can this week.  I turned the area into a spot where I can program the flight controllers for my quads (drones), transmitters and receivers.  Barry stopped by on the way to Cale and Erika's wedding, I decided not to go because of my nose.  It is surprising how often I get asked what happened and I just did not feel like getting into a bunch of explanations.
As we came in from the shop tonight the sky was really pretty.  We made a lot of headway today and I think tomorrow I can start covering the delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...