Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The new desk works great

We were up early because Vera had an 8:00 dental appointment.  We made it back home early enough that she could go to bible study.  I made a mail and recycling run while she was gone.  I finished up the radio programming for the AT-6 today then discovered the speed control I had installed would not work the way I had it wired up.  I changed to a different brand that had been in one of my helicopters and things started working right but the speed control needed reprogramming to the aircraft mode.  I was able to wheel it over to the new/old deck and use the laptop to update the firmware and settings.  Once that was finished I loaded it back into the motor home, it should be faster now as I have increased the power about twenty five percent.  This afternoon and evening I built new screens for the dinette windows in the motor home, that should make it a little more comfortable on hot days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...