Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Flowers and Delta

I definitely felt better today, I started looking for yard work I could do but Vera reminded me the week of rest that was suggested in the recovery instructions wasn't up yet.  This is the basket Mik, Michelle and James got Vera for her birthday.  James picked it out, delivered and hung it for her.  He did great, we love it!
There are all kinds of flowers on it, I should count them and see how many varieties there are.
Vera picked some of our red roses and they sure smell good.
This afternoon I got the X4 Vhawk out and flew it, the first time in about a year.
I had a great time blowing things off the driveway with it and used both batteries I had charged doing that.
 This is how the delta I got at the swap meet looked tonight when I quit working on it.  I discovered I had the perfect spinner for the way I want the nose to look when I was ordering one on Amazon and it told me I had purchased it a month ago for another plane.  I ordered another one and hunted up the first one to use on this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...