Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sander and burn pile

The new drive belt, sanding discs and sanding belts showed up today along with Vera's new bible.  It took me quite a bit longer to put things back together than I had planned.  Some of the bolts were in really awkward spots to get to, plus there were a surprising number of adjustments to make but I got it done, it looks and runs pretty good.  I also took three trailer loads of limbs from the oak tree to Steve's burn pile.  I thought it would take a while to burn the limbs because they were still pretty wet.  The fire was really hot and by the time I got back each time the previous load was burned up.  I have the MXS-R almost ready for the swap meet Saturday.  I also found a couple of others so I am up to eight planes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...