Sunday, June 24, 2018

Class Reunion

This picture is as Cathy tried to get us arranged for a class picture at our sixty first class reunion Saturday it is overexposed as the automatic strobes the photographer was using went off.  We had it together with Cathy's classes sixty year reunion.  It was kind of unusual that twenty three from each class showed up.  Vera and I shared a table with Ken, Bob and their wives from my class, we had a nice evening visiting with them.  The food was great and the cake for dessert was the perfect treat for Vera's birthday.
Cathy did a lot of the organizing for the reunion and it turned out great!  Their class speaker was excellent and had a really funny story about their school play that he told.  It seems most of the class didn't know about it.
Both classes had pictures up of classmates who have passed away.  I was surprise that we have lost twenty already.
Today I got the MXS done and loaded into the motor home ready for a test flight.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of it but I did take a picture after cleaning the shop this afternoon.  Vera came out and helped me.  She sure has a knack for finding things as she found several things I have been looking for while she was cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...