Sunday, June 10, 2018

Church Cobra Sander

We went to church this morning, afterwards there was a potluck lunch to honor Don and Pastor Pam as she had been assigned to the Rochester and Oakville churches starting July First.
There was a good turn out in the fellowship hall and lots of great food.
This afternoon I sanded the covers of the sander and sprayed them black in my paint booth.
The cover around the belt sander was big enough that I had to spray it first, then hang it to dry in front of the heater.  While I was waiting for paint to dry I made a couple of modifications to the P-39 so the nose gear cannot get hung up like it did Thursday.  I also got a broken former in the Pitts repaired so it was a pretty productive afternoon and evening for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...