Saturday, August 24, 2024

Happy Friday, James, Game Camera and Flying

 

This is the picture Laury sent me Friday titled "Happy Friday" she is so darn cute!

James came by after getting things arranged for school.  We had a great time talking about school, sports and he gave Vera a lesson on Google AI.
I went and got the game camera this afternoon.  It had been out for four months and had more deer pictures than I have ever gotten at other locations.  This is the first deer picture I got this time.
Of course I got myself mowing several times.  I also got most of the neighbors and neighbor hood kids on this side of the driveway.
There was only one coyote that came by a couple of times.
The deer were pretty active at night.
This pair of deer must have found something they like right in front of the camera.
This is the last deer picture I got this time.
I got in six flights this afternoon with the helicopter and two of my Vapors.

It is pretty hard to fly and take pictures with a phone but I did manage to get one of the Night Vapor.  It has lights on the nose, tail and blinking ones on the wingtips for flying at night.  On Thursday I got in seven flights, two with a vapor and five with two helicopters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...