Sunday, August 11, 2024

Jordon is Seven

 

Today was Jordon's seventh birthday.  The families got together at Papa Pete's to celebrate this evening at six.  Jordon got some nice presents and we all had our favorite Papa Pete's pizza.  There was lots of visiting, laughter and story telling, it was a great party.

Earlier in the day the package that was missing Friday showed up.  The guy that it was delivered to contacted FedEx twice and never got a reply so he decided to deliver it himself.  He was really nice and I showed him some of my planes.  It turns out he has tried several drones without any luck.  I volunteered to help him if he ever wanted to try it again.

Thank You Michelle, she took this picture because she noticed I had not taken any and sent it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...