Saturday, August 31, 2024

A nice Sunset

8-27-2024

I started out this week with a doctor appointment.  It went fine and the doctor was happy with the results.  Then after a stop at Safeway we went home and after lunch I started looking at the dishwasher which was not pumping out.  It turned out there was a bad air gap fitting.

After doing some checking online it turned out Lowe's had them in stock so we made another trip to Longview.  I installed it and tested it a couple of times and it seems to be pumping out OK.

8-29-2024

We had another visit from James today, I got this great picture of Vera and him.

8-31-2024

We had a nice visit from Bob and Cathy this afternoon.  Cathy had made blueberry muffins, she brought us some and they are delicious!

I installed a new compass readout in the van today and I asked Vera if she wanted to go for a ride to check it out.  We went up the hill and around Studebaker Spur 2, as we came to the Studebaker road there was this awesome sunset so I turned around and came back to take this picture.
As we went down the Spirit Lake Hwy to town I had Vera take this picture of the compass.  It uses GPS and reads out direction, altitude, speed, time and tilt angle.  I am not going 87 as I have not set it up and it is reading in kilometers.  We tried a couple of other pictures of the sunset but none were as good as that first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...