Sunday, August 18, 2024

Jordon's Legos

 

Debbie sent me a nice picture of Jordon working on the Lego Jurassic Park scene we got him for his birthday.  It looks pretty complicated with lots of parts.

It has been a busy week for me, I had a physical therapy appointment at 7AM Tuesday morning followed by a dermatology appointment in the afternoon.  I ended up with another exercise to do each day.  After the appointment we went to breakfast at the Pancake House which is always good.  We then went up to meet Michelle at Cascade and give her some pointers on the drones she will be using in classes next year.  She showed us the changes she is making to her storage area.  After we were done there we decided to head home as there was lots of time to kill before the dermatology appointment.  I had made the dermatology appointment to have them look at a spot on my nose.  It turned out to be a Basal cell cancer so I had him look at a couple of other spots and they were the same thing so I ended up going home with a bunch of Band-Aids on my face after he removed all three.  I didn't feel that great the next couple of days so I didn't do much.  Friday I did some messing around with helicopters and figured out I had a bad GPS unit in the FW-450 so I changed it.  Today we made a run to Safeway and Dairy Queen.  After putting away the groceries I went out and calibrated the FW-450 to match its new GPS.  Then I put in a flight with it and it flew great!  After Papa Pete's pizza for dinner I went out and put in a couple of flights with the new little heli that James flew the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...