Friday, August 9, 2024

Flying at Faro Field

When I got up to do my exercises this morning I looked out and noticed the sunrise so I got my phone and took several pictures.  This one turned out to be my favorite.  Then I got my exercise mat and started them.

I had made arrangements with Sonny on Facebook to try and join him flying today.  We arrived just after him and followed him into the field.  I took this picture as Sonny was making the first flight of the day.  We were both flying Cessnas today. 

We put the pop up over the tail gate again today and it worked great again.  This time we had tent stakes and a hammer to secure it better than last time.  I was going to fly my Electra Streak today but I discovered I had no screws to hold the wing on so it got loaded back up.  Those are Tina's dogs under the table and over by Vera.  Tina lives on the property and is a member of the club.  She didn't fly today but mowed the runway.

I am taking the Skylane off for my last flight of the day.  I ended up making 4 flights and had a great time visiting with Sonny and Tina.  We went home via the Chehalis Harbor Freight so I  could pick up a cyclone to catch the dust before my shop vac.  When we got home the package coming by FedEx was not there so I checked my email and it said delivered to a locked gated community with a picture of some place I have never seen before.  I filed complaints with Amazon, FedEx and the seller so we will see what happens.  Then I went out and assembled the cyclone and it turns out I need one more adapter for the hose connection so I made an order for it to Amazon.  By then it was time for the massagers and I settled in for the night in front of the computer.  It turned into quite a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...