Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Over 20 Years

 

James is launching his Mini Max on April 30th 2004.

James came up to visit today so I showed him my new helicopter.  I put the battery in it and took off to show him how well it handles the wind.  I asked him if he wanted to try it and he flew it all over the place and did a few things I have not tried.  He flew it until the low battery alarm came on and then landed it.  It was quite a surprise to realize that he has been flying radio control planes for over 20 years.  Afterwards we went into the house and had a good time reminiscing about our flying experiences with Vera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...