Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Happy Tuesday

 6-8-2024

I started watering the clover I planted when we had a couple of warm days.  As I was going out to move the sprinkler tonight I noticed there were lots of Foxgloves in bloom so I took a couple of pictures.

6-11-2024

This is the Happy Tuesday picture Laury sent me today.  That led me to texting her I should come up and see her before school is out.  We ended up making arrangements for me to come up tomorrow while Vera is at bible study.
I was out moving the sprinkler tonight and saw a couple of bunnies running around.  I went in and got my camera but they were gone.  I looked around and found this little one eating in the North end of the lawn.  I took a bunch of pictures but I like this one because the white patch on its forehead shows.  It seems like we have two families here, one with the spot and one without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...