Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Visiting the Dolans

 

This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a lot smaller than the one I saw in the lawn last night.  I walked about 6 feet away and it just kept eating.  

Laury texted me when Hattie woke up from her morning nap and I headed over.  I got to see her walk from the coffee table to David.  I had a nice visit with them and got them up to date on the motor home.
Josie wanted to ride her bike so we went out on the porch to watch.  She would come by and give a thumbs up on every lap.
Laury said Hattie got up a little too early from her nap so she was a little fussy.  She did do patty cake and blowing raspberries with me.

I pulled a vacuum on the Smart Car radiator several times and it seemed like all the air was out of the system.  Vera and I took it for a ride later and the temperature stayed right a 190 degrees the whole trip.  I was sure happy about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...