Saturday, June 22, 2024

Barry

 
We got a surprise last night just as we finished dinner, there was a knock on the door and Vera opened it to find Barry there.  He was on a road trip in his new pickup.  I took this picture of Vera's Mother's Day hanging basket as I was heading over to David and Laury's this evening.  The colors a so vivid on all the flowers.

Laury hosted a get together tonight so everyone could see Barry.
Dianne got the girls attention and told them I wanted their picture.
After hot dogs, potato salad and treats everyone had brought we lined up for a sibling picture.  I gave my phone to I believe Ava (or it could have been Harper) and she took this great picture of us.  It was great fun getting to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...