Thursday, June 20, 2024

Sanding

 6-19-2024


I have spent several days wet sanding the roof of the Smart Car.  I finally got to the point where I was ready to apply the vinyl wrap and ended up with a couple of wrinkles.  The pulling on it to take them out was really hurting my hands so I gave up on that idea, peeled it off, wadded it up and threw it away.

6-20-2024

When I went out to the shop today this deer was laying in the shade of the rhodendron.  I have spent the last couple of days spraying primer on the Smart Car roof and wet sanding it.  I had waited 48 hours since the last coat of primer but I still ended up with some wrinkling of the paint.  That ended my painting and sanding for a few days while I let it cure some more.  I did a little work on the glider I got at an estate sale that is just like one that James learned to fly with.  It was warm today, we had a high of 84 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...