Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day

 


We started out our day at Burger King again today so we wouldn't mess up the kitchen making breakfast.  I tried the Fully Loaded Croissan'wich today.  It had bacon, ham, beef and egg with cheese between every layer.  It tasted great and I was sure full when I finished it!  We had planned on Mik, Michelle, James, Josh, Debbie, Jordon and Jacob for pizza this evening.  Jacob got sick so just Debbie stopped by for a little while.  Papa Pete's was great as always, Michelle had made brownies with a pecan topping and Vera made a rhubarb dump cake so we had plenty of good desert.  It was a nice relaxed Father's Day with lots of stories and laughter.  I even got in a flight with my little Stearman when I locked up the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...