Sunday, June 23, 2024

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home.

James came up about an hour before the planned dinner at the El Compadre and visited with us.

At six we went down to the El Compadre for Vera's birthday dinner.
Everyone had a good time visiting.
Mik had a great time playing with the boys, at one time he had them pushed clear over into the next booth.
James and I always have a good time together.
Josh had to work so he was a little late getting there but I think Debbie had ordered for him.
The cashier took this group photo for us.  We had a very nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...