Monday, June 17, 2024

Apache

 

I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It made several passes over our place while I was getting the lawn mower out.  I finished taking the garbage can down to the road, and then got my camera out of the shop to see if I could get a picture of it.  A few minutes later it came back from the North and I got this picture.

I heard it make a turn and got this picture of it North bound behind Gabe and Dez's place.
I stayed out on the shop porch hoping it would come back again, but it didn't.  I took this picture of the hanging basket while I was waiting.  I  sure am curious as to why they were flying that race track pattern as they moved North.  I checked Facebook and the news but couldn't find any mention of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...