Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Wellness Check

 It has been a quiet week around here, we took it easy most of the weekend and watched the rain.  I did get out to the shop and fixed a plane that a stool fell over onto the wing.  Luckily I had built lots of carbon fiber into it so there wasn't too much structural damage but I had to recover most of that half of the wing.  I got the van out one day and moved the planes and equipment back into it after James and my trip to Cottage Grove to empty the motor home.

Today I had a Medicare Wellness Check at Kaiser.  Everything checked fine except my blood pressure was a little high.  At home it checks fine but I must not like going to the doctor because it always checks high there.  I took my blood pressure checker to Kaiser and it reads higher than theirs.  After my appointment we went to the Country Folks Deli for lunch.  Their Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich is great and I was full most of the day.  Vera really liked this table by the window. 

We had a good time looking at the buildings across the street and remembering what stores used to be in them.  After lunch we stopped at the Kelso Safeway and stocked up for the month.  That cart was pretty darn heavy by the time we finished.
I was on Messenger with Jackie tonight and she sent me this picture of Cora painting.  I understand it was a beautiful day up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...